Thursday 8 December 2011

My new project……… on a table cloth !

Hi,
So, I think this is the time to start a new project, decorating a table cloth. so like anyother project, this is the planning phase (as iam from IT field).
Fabric is decided, the table cloth, and is white in colour. Next on pattern, after an extend research I have chosen a pattern from www.needlecrafter.com, so a part of planning phase is over. Next is to decide on stitches and colour combinations………


DSCN4607


This is the pattern, how is it ? could you please help me on stitches and colours ????


Rajis.

2 comments:

Magia dos bordados said...

Olá RaijSaj! Adorei seu blog. Muito interessante. Sou membro da comunidade stitchin fingers e é um prazer esta aqui. Sou do Brasil e meu idioma é o português. Me visite: http://alcastrosantos.blogspot.com
Abraços, Algecira

RajiSaj said...

Thank u Algecira, muito feliz em saber que u amo o meu blog, continuem visitando, i valor de seus comentários ...

rajis.

Post a Comment

I value ur words, it definitely makes me motivated..., thank you !